LEVER CHAIN HOISTS
- Tough aluminum alloy construction and powder coat finish.
- Weatherproof for outdoor service.
- Simple construction with fewer parts for ease of maintenance and lower inventories.
- Hoistaloy hardened steel link type load chain for strength, long wear life and flexibility.
- 3/4 to 3 ton capacities.
- Short handle design operates in cramped spaces.
- Requires minimum handle pull to lift capacity load.
- Self-adjusting screw-and disc type load brake compensates for brake lining wear for safe, sure stops.
- State-of-the-art, free-wheeling mechanism allows for quick and easy one handed take up and positioning of slack chain.
- Unit and handle made from high-strength, ductile aluminum alloy.
- Provides versatile rigging options when used in confined spaces.
- The disc brake stays clean and dry, eliminating drifting and backlash for safe and secure load holding.